Author Topic: Errata  (Read 2830 times)

Semi-Retired Gamer

• Ooooooh no...there goes Tokyo; go, go, GODZILLA!
    • View Profile
    • The Semi-Retired Gamer
Errata
« on: August 03, 2013, 11:54:56 AM »
Is there a list of Errata that will be available for download?
----------------------
Charlie

I (mainly) blog about role-playing at The Semi-Retired Gamer and occasionally at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading:  The Lair of Bones by David Farland.

Darius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Errata
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:40:31 AM »
Errata assumes that there were mistakes in the printing, so since there aren't any mistakes, an errata would be pointless :P

In terms of things that we have noticed in terms of content, there are only three things.  First, there is a part that says Newcaste and it should be Newport (or vice versa I need to look again.)  I list sword cane as a weapon, but do not provide damage.  There was one other things that I cannot recall.  The other issues are things like a colon where there shouldn't be one. 

If there are confusions/mistakes with the substance please let us know.  That way it can get corrected and then eventually put in the second printing. 

In terms of how we intend to handle these,

First, we will update the PDF with the corrections and send a notice to people to let them know an updated version is available for download.  Since it is an update, it is free.

Second, we will put out an errata sheet after the PDF for those with the printed version only.

Third, we will do a second printing soon that will have the corrections.

However, unless people point out to us questions, mistakes, or missing information that we need to address, you will likely have to wait for any errata until we start to prepare files for a second printing.  That will likely be after the first expansion comes out this fall. 

Semi-Retired Gamer

• Ooooooh no...there goes Tokyo; go, go, GODZILLA!
    • View Profile
    • The Semi-Retired Gamer
Re: Errata
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 01:28:49 PM »
Good answer!  8)

Honestly, I haven't noticed anything jarring or confusing myself; just some instances of missing commas or a missing "s" or other minor stuff.  I was just curious more than anything.
----------------------
Charlie

I (mainly) blog about role-playing at The Semi-Retired Gamer and occasionally at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading:  The Lair of Bones by David Farland.