Author Topic: SteamCraft Kickstarter 2: The Supplements  (Read 3126 times)

Darius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
SteamCraft Kickstarter 2: The Supplements
« on: May 16, 2014, 12:43:19 PM »
We have launched a 2nd Kickstarter to fund supplements at a faster pace.  You can find the project here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/666449184/steamcraft-rpg-the-supplements-edition

Semi-Retired Gamer

• Ooooooh no...there goes Tokyo; go, go, GODZILLA!
    • View Profile
    • The Semi-Retired Gamer
Re: SteamCraft Kickstarter 2: The Supplements
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 01:18:29 PM »
I'm in!  I will be spreading the news after I finish up some minor rat-killing in a bit...
----------------------
Charlie

I (mainly) blog about role-playing at The Semi-Retired Gamer and occasionally at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading:  The Lair of Bones by David Farland.

Dunemous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 12:34:02 AM »
I noticed that there is an option for the purchase of the physical main rule book and PDFs of the supplements for US residents but not for international shipping. If this option were available if absolutely love to purchase it but the only international ones I can find are for physical books of all, which is a little expensive for me, or a physical main rule book and PDF of "wake the dead" only. Is it possible to implement one that also includes the PDF of the horror supplement for international backers? The world looks beautiful and I'm really looking forward to this coming out. :)

Darius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:47:30 AM »
I would be happy to offer additional rewards.  Let me verify the reward tier you want so that I can get it added.

International

Core Rule Book - Physical
PDF Wake the Dead Trilogy
PDF Shadows Over Newport

Shipping outside of the US currently runs over $20.  I have gone and added this at the $75 level to the KS. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:58:57 AM by Darius »

Dunemous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:01:34 AM »
Wow quick response! Yes that's precisely the reward tier I was hoping for. I love physical books but lack of space precludes me from buying every RP book in physical form. Not to mention the higher cost. All of the supplements looked so good that I wanted to get them all in some form, though, so this is the perfect mix! Thanks heaps for that! I'll absolutely buy that reward tier! I'm really excited for it's release! :D