Author Topic: Shadows Over Newport Released on PDF  (Read 2896 times)

Darius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Shadows Over Newport Released on PDF
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »
This morning the PDF of the first setting supplement has been released.  With the release of this expansion, we now have four products available for SteamCraft.  There is the core rules, a gamemaster screen, the adventure Wake the Dead, and finally Shadows Over Newport.  Shadows Over Newport is a Neo-Victorian Gothic Horror supplement for SteamCraft.  The book contains the NPCs that people submitted as part of their Kickstarter rewards.  The book also contains:

•   The history of Newport and the surrounding area.
•   An overview of life in the metropolis detailing what it is like to live in the city.  This includes information of festivals, occupations, healthcare, government, police, and travel.
•   Adventure hooks and information about the true horror lurking in the shadows.
•   Details of each section of the city, each with this own flavor.
•   Details of Guilds, Gangs, and Corporations involved in the city.
•   New Items, Spells, and Monsters.
•   Expanded rules for weapon creation.
•   Introduces the optional 3d10 system for SteamCraft.

You can purchase the PDF at: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/128536/SteamCraft-Shadows-Over-Newport

Semi-Retired Gamer

• Ooooooh no...there goes Tokyo; go, go, GODZILLA!
    • View Profile
    • The Semi-Retired Gamer
Re: Shadows Over Newport Released on PDF
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 11:30:23 AM »
Hell - I missed this announcement!  I know what part of my recent overtime is being used for...
----------------------
Charlie

I (mainly) blog about role-playing at The Semi-Retired Gamer and occasionally at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading:  The Lair of Bones by David Farland.

Darius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 12:06:14 PM »
There is a preview on the website that is different than the one at DTRPG if you want to take a look. 

Semi-Retired Gamer

• Ooooooh no...there goes Tokyo; go, go, GODZILLA!
    • View Profile
    • The Semi-Retired Gamer
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 01:21:52 PM »
There is a preview on the website that is different than the one at DTRPG if you want to take a look.

I am checking it out this morning before I have to go to a family commitment later.  Nice work!  The artwork looks great and I am very interested in seeing the rest of this book.  8)
----------------------
Charlie

I (mainly) blog about role-playing at The Semi-Retired Gamer and occasionally at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading:  The Lair of Bones by David Farland.