Author Topic: And then they were born..  (Read 3489 times)

Rakin

• View Profile
And then they were born..
« on: August 04, 2010, 11:31:07 PM »
Tonight my friend Will and I have created our first PJ characters. The first two PCs in our "in the works" world.

Hoj Sarthan a clever Fomorian that loves a good laugh, doesn't care too much for rules, but follows a inner code of morals. He picked up the Brawler Flaw, so he also likes a good fight and sees it as "playing" more than anything.

Halgrim Zzord a hard headed weaver of magic. Dabbling in the realms of the elements, enchantments and even the elusive dimensions he mitigates the the chance of being unprepared. He's a tell you like it is old man, that isn't afraid to cut through the bull to do what's needed, even if the recipient doesn't think they want the treatment.

2 heroes born in a world of perpetual darkness. A world where the darkness spells mystery and anything can be in the fringes of the light. A world of long lost secrets covered by a blanket of everlasting night. A world where travel means danger and the unknown means death. A discontented world where it's every man and every town, city and kingdom for itself. A world where the core of the planet has awakened and scours the surface. A world where anything can and will happen...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Darius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: And then they were born..
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:40:07 AM »
Magic user should be interesting.  Haven't really seen anyone play one with multiple magic spheres.  Should have lots of spells and be plenty powerful.  You should have good damage and utility with what you picked.  Fomorian character type seems similar to what I thought most characters would be like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Semi-Retired Gamer

• Ooooooh no...there goes Tokyo; go, go, GODZILLA!
    • View Profile
    • The Semi-Retired Gamer
Re: And then they were born..
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 05:10:17 PM »
I am about to create my first set of characters also.  8)
----------------------
Charlie

I (mainly) blog about role-playing at The Semi-Retired Gamer and occasionally at A Megaversal® Miscellany.

Reading:  The Lair of Bones by David Farland.